it’s SO hard not to erase that last post….
*sits on hands*
- narcissismfashionblog likes this
- trcyncle said: your honesty is moving…love it!
- analoglady likes this
- cheleny likes this
- shayskillionaire said: Thank you for sharing that story. So many struggle with depression on various levels. It’s not discussed as it should be in the AA community. We go to every other doctor (and sometimes not) but won’t take care of our minds. Sending love!
- macymaryjane likes this
- fuckyeahlookatthis likes this
- positivityconscious said: Your rawness is beautiful. Sending you and your daughter love from D.C.
- bleu-moon-heaven-eleven reblogged this from dreamhampton1
- iseeartistry likes this
- theelovebrigade likes this
- strictlyalright likes this
- isaacjlouie reblogged this from dreamhampton1 and added:
- ronniescandyshoppe said: there is no shame in it….as a mother who suffers from major chronic depression (diagnosed at 20 but sure i’ve had it since elementary school)….we are doing the best we can for our children and ourselves…keep holding yourself tall
- lebeam likes this
- blackgirlphresh likes this
- perpetualrebel likes this
- xra likes this
- dreamhampton1 posted this